GENERAL RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR MEMBERS
- Applicant must be over 18 years of age
- Applicant must ensure documents, information submitted to join AIFI or renew membership are true and accurate
- Applicant must reside in Australia holding either Australian or New Zealand citizenship, or permanent resident status in Australia
- An applicant will not be accepted for AIFI membership if they have a charge pending involving fraud or dishonesty or have been convicted of, or found to have committed, an offence concerning fraud or dishonesty. If any person found with a charge – Membership will be suspended without notice approved by executive team.
- Lifetime member have the right to vote for executive position immediately.
- Annual member with AIFI for 3 years becomes Lifetime member at the end of the 3rd year.
- Should have been an Annual Member with AIFI for continuous 3 years prior to nomination as Executive committee member election, subject to availability of spots in the Executive committee and approved by the Executive committee.
- Declaration: All applicants by submitting the application declare and confirm their eligibility to be an AIFI member. Additional information may be required subject to the answers given.
- Validity: Membership runs Annual / Life members and cannot be refunded once a new membership has commenced or an existing membership renewed.
- Membership fee is Life time $150 / Annual $50 a year
- Right of Appeal: All applications for AIFI membership are subject to assessment prior to approval. The AIFI may, in its absolute discretion, refuse to approve an application. Appeals against refusal of membership are subject to the AIFI Disciplinary Rules.
- Do you need more information? The AIFI Membership team are ready to help. Please email email@example.com